Pen in Urethra
Terminating an electrical connection
Electrical wires in urethra with a knot in bladder
While it's good practice to use a knot for strain relief on some electrical wires, it can make them more difficult to extract. In this case the electric cable made a knot in the bladder during the manipulation so that removal by pulling on the distal ends that were depressing into the meat of the urethra was impossible. Due to the fact that the diameter of the electrical cable was 5 mm, introduction of any endoscopical instruments was considered impossible. A removal attempt was made, however, the knot slipped from the bladder over the urogenital diaphragm into the bulbar urethra. At this point, no further mobilisation was possible and the cable had to be removed by open surgery.
As described in the past literature most foreign bodies are inserted into the urethra by psychiatric, intoxicated, confused or sexually curious patients. The most common reason still seems to be auto-eroticism.
We always thought that was a figure of speech.
- Vaginal childbirth
- Pelvic injury or trauma
- Impaired muscle or nerve function due to medication or anesthesia
- Accidents that injure the brain or spinal cord
- Kidney or bladder stones
- Enlarged prostate (BPH) in men
That was common practice at one time, but carries risks.Soon after, Mulla started experiencing severe itching in his groin. "This is when, to my horror, I found out that pubic hair had started growing inside my body," said Mulla. The doctor, he said, did not find anything amiss. "He injected chemicals inside my body through the penis saying it would take care of the problem. But these were all temporary solutions." The constant itching began to give him sleepless nights. He started approaching other specialists who wanted to know why the surgeon could not perform the surgery using buccal mucosa, skin from the mouth. Mulla had to go back to the urosurgeon who, this time, used skin from his mouth. "Never once did the doctor regret his decision. I was charged for the second surgery too."
- Holds over 750ML of your favorite beverage
- Easy to conceal - fits under your clothes
- 40 inch nylon belt with stitched ends
- Great for any type of social event
- Pays for itself on the first use
- Simple to use
- Comfortable to wear
- Made in the U.S.A.
100% Made and Manufactured in The U.S.A.
- Sporting Events
- (football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, or rugby)
- Concerts and music festivals
- Bars and night clubs
- On the golf course
- Movie theaters
- NASCAR and other racing events
- Snowboarding and skiing
- Hiking or mountain biking
- (fill up with a sports drink and seize the day)
- A boring day at the office